Wednesday 19 August 2020

It’s all go at the Positive Money “Money Question” site.



Positive Money was founded about ten years ago to push for monetary reform: in particular to push for what they call “Sovereign Money” (aka full reserve banking).

However, matters relating to monetary reform have now been hived off to a special section of their site called “The Money Question”. But this special section does next to nothing, far as I can see: the most recent article there was eighteen months ago!!

Plus there’s been nothing on monetary reform on their main blog site for four months (and possibly much longer). Instead, PM seems to have turned into an all-purpose left of centre, BLM supporting, CO2 emission cutting organisation.

Of course there’s nothing wrong with dealing with global warming: I’m all for that. My point is that if those running PM had any brain and a shred of honesty, they’d explain loud and clear exactly what’s going on.

As regards brain, I honestly don’t think those currently running PM have the brain to understand the ins and outs of monetary reform. Plus it is dishonest to have taken money off people (me included) five or ten years ago on the basis that the organisation would promote monetary reform, and then change the basic objectives of the organisation.

Can I have my money back please?

_______________


P.S. (22nd Aug 2020).     I made a slight mistake above when I said the Money Question site had published nothing for eighteen months. They’ve actually published a positively dazzling TWO articles this year. See here.
But my basic point still stands, namely that the Money Question site is now in a state of near total somnambulance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment.